United States District Court, D. Maine
March 17, 2015
ALAN J. PERRY, et al., Plaintiffs,
JULIET ALEXANDER, Individually and as Trustee of Jupiter Maine et al., Defendants.
ORDER AFFIRMING THE RECOMMENDED DECISION OF THE MAGISTRATE JUDGE
GEORGE Z. SINGAL, District Judge.
The United States Magistrate Judge filed with the Court on February 4, 2015 his Recommended Decision (ECF No. 14). Defendant Peter Tinkham filed his Objection to the Recommended Decision (ECF No. 16) on February 12, 2015.
I have reviewed and considered the Magistrate Judge's Recommended Decision, together with the entire record; I have made a de novo determination of all matters adjudicated by the Magistrate Judge's Recommended Decision; and I concur with the recommendations of the United States Magistrate Judge for the reasons set forth in her Recommended Decision, and determine that no further proceeding is necessary.
1. It is therefore ORDERED that the Recommended Decision of the Magistrate Judge is hereby AFFIRMED.
2. It is ORDERED that Plaintiffs' Motion to Remand is GRANTED and Plaintiffs' Request for Costs and Fees is DENIED (ECF No. 6).
3. It is ORDERED that Defendant's Motion to Transfer (ECF No. 4) is DENIED.
4. It is ORDERED that Plaintiffs' Motion to Strike and for Sanctions (ECF No. 10) is DENIED.
5. It is ORDERED that Plaintiffs' Motion for Sanctions and Award of Attorney's Fees and Costs (ECF No. 13) is DENIED.